Do you Juana? We do! Meet our favourite jumpsuit
Looking for a quick update to your wardrobe? May we suggest - our Juana jumpsuit?
They're perfect for transseasonal wear. Perfect for layering. Perfect in every way!
"Cut for curves, our Juana jumpsuit is a best-seller for good reason. Featuring a buttonfront and internal tie waist, it creates a beautiful shape that's comfortable to wear - and a killer in the style stakes," said Emily Dezentje, founder - Little Tienda.
BREASTFEEDING FRIENDLY: Easy to unbutton, the Juana jumpsuit is ideal for the breastfeeding mum. And available in three different prints - you really can choose your own adventure:
- Day Trip - Colour Burst (top): hand-dyed and featuring a muted rainbow of colour, crafted from organic cotton this jumpsuit is fun and relaxed;
- Le Tigre (above): if you love colour and graphic print - this is for you. Made in India from super soft cotton poplin, it's ridiculously cool and comfortable too;
- Washed Away (bottom): conjuring the art of shibori in this effortlessly stylish jumpsuit, due to the hand dyed nature - each piece is unique, making your jumpsuit a unique piece of art.
HOW TO WEAR FOR AUTUMN?
- Start with your jumpsuit - which style will you choose?
- Add a fine knit or long-sleeved tee to layer underneath
- Shoes? Juana plays beautifully with high-tops, boots, loafers, slides - play it how you like it! (Plus - we love a cute pair of socks peeking out too!)
- Throw on a coat - or a trench - or a denim jacket, depending on the weather, and your vibe
- Want more? Let's add a silk scarf around your neck. Tres bon!
And now you're out the door - ridiculously cool, ridiculously comfortable.